A Summer Reading List on Business and Entrepreneurship
Summer is a great time for young entrepreneurs. A break from school leaves time for students to enjoy the beach and outdoors, their friends, and family, but summer vacation is also a great opportunity for them to focus on their businesses.
Whether it’s by seeking out a mentorship, finding a summer job, working on their business plans, or taking the time to read books on subjects they’re interested in, there’s lots of knowledge to be learned, even outside of the classroom!
Last week, we asked our social media followers what books they’d recommend to young entrepreneurs and we got some great responses! We’ve included some here, and threw in a few extra for good measure.
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable, by Seth Godin
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, by Angela Duckworth
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Power of Broke, Daymond John
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore
- Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- Eat That Frog, by Brian Tracy
- Take the Stairs, by Rory Vaden
- The 10x Rule, by Grant Cardone
And since entrepreneurs come in all ages, this one’s for the younger set – 4th Grade and up!
Check out more in the comments on our Facebook post, or add your own!